Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cute Happy Hounds

When there is no lightning to chase... sometimes I like to chase dogs... and sometimes they chase me.

Here is a short Video I put together of my photoshoot with Happy Hounds. The dogs were so much fun. I was soaked when I left there cause I got licked from head to toe. What a great place to board your pup or do doggie day care. They even have a self serve dog wash. TOO COOL! Brian and Olivia do an incredible job in creating a happy fun enviroment for the animals. The dog suites are like mini hotel rooms. It was really fun to watch the dogs having fun with other dogs and just being dogs. Olivia is a certified dog trainer too. Pretty cool place. Check out their web site and you will see what I am talking about: http://www.happyhoundscolorado.com/


But before you do that please check out these image of the adorable cute dogs. Comments welcome!




If you are thinking about a portrait of your dog, please keep me in mind. Imagine one of these above your fireplace. You know... we only have so much time with our pups. And when they are gone, a portrait brings back all the happy memories ever time you look at it. Please visit my web site at http://www.Striking-Photography.com I also do children portraits, senior portraits and family portraits. Most portraits are shot on location. No extra charge for nights and weekends. I also do some fun effects with the images at no extra charge. My FOCUS is on you! Striking Photography by Bo, a family photographer is based in Longmont, Colorado but serves all of Boulder County and Northern Colorado. Call: 303-834-2524

No comments: